The Melbourne Press Club is pleased to announce the following board appointments from the AGM and subsequent board meeting held on 21 June 2023.
- President – Ashlynne McGhee
- Vice-Presidents – Heidi Murphy and Tito Ambyo
- Secretary – Richard Leder
- Treasurer – Veronica Scott
- Board – Ashley Argoon, Michael Bachelard, Patrick Considine, Shannon Deery, Sumeyya Ilanbey, Jitarth Jai Bharadwaj, Fotis Kapetopoulos, Matilda Marozzi, Jay Mueller, Paul Paton, Carol Saffer, Nicole Strahan and Richard Willingham.
All board members were deemed elected unopposed as the Club received 18 nominees for 20 board positions. Tito Ambyo was elected one of two vice-presidents, following Nick McKenzie’s retirement from the board.
The Melbourne Press Club thanks outgoing board members Lynne Scrivens, Nick McKenzie and Tom Salom, for their tremendous contributions across a range of board roles over many years.